Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Forever21 Skinny Cords = LOVE

Ever since I fell in love with my vibrant flame Minnie Pants, I have been on a mission to find even more brightly-colored skinny pants.  I scanned through multiple department store websites, considering J.Brand, etc.... but then I ran across these beauties....

Forever 21 - $19
I'm wearing a 26.


In the teal color.  Notice how they are tight all the way to the bottom.... lovely!




Here's the best part... the waist is nice and stretchy and doesn't give a spare-tire effect, yet the leg is perfectly skinny!  I don't know how they'll hold up, but for a 1-season purchase, I'm thrilled with these!

I couldn't find the *exact* ones online, but they are definitely in-store right now!  Run! ;)

**UPDATE**  I did find these on the F21 website that have the same item#, but different colors!  BTW, ordered all three colors available online!  I love that you can return online F21 purchases!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh super cute! I love the teal color. Cannot beat that price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are yours red or brick? I just ordered the brick in 26 and 27. I can't wait to get them

    http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=whatsnew_app_bottoms&ProductID=2000019643&VariantID=

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I need to drop about 10 lbs and then I will get me some! FYI, Express right now has a ton of skinny colored jeans that would look cute on you.

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?