Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ann Taylor Super-Sale

So, this is a little late in posting but....what's new?


A couple of weeks ago, ONE of the Ann Taylor's in our area was having 50% off all tops (sweaters included)! I say ONE, because the other AT in my area was having Buy 1, Get 1 50% (which is soooo not the same thing!) Also, they were offering 40% off all sale items!


Anyway, I snagged a few great deals (and bonus, I was by myself at the time of shopping, so I got to spend tons of time trying on and scouring for deals!) mostly for winter, I'm pretty pumped!


From the Sale Racks (@ 40% additional savings):


Pd: $17 - non-itchy and the perfect weight for a sweater (although I'm not sure they think of it as a sweater, I do :) Currently Sold Out online.


I also snagged gold metallic and silver metallic seamless camis from the sale racks for Christmas outfits. I always find myself wishing a had metallic cami to go under certain sweaters, cardis, etc... so I was pumped to pick them up for about $11 each! (no pics - those camis are NOT forgiving on the tummy/waistline area .... who needs to see that?!)



From the 50% Full Price Selection:


Paid: $25 - Breast Cancer Awareness and fundraiser tee - so cute for October!



paid: $44 - itchy, but I LOVE the color, so I can wear a tee shirt underneath ... loving this with black leggings and even without the belt it is not "tent-like". This is still FP online.


One of my favorites is the *Wool Cardigan with Grosgrain Trim* in "Galaxy". I didn't take a pic of it yet, but I plan on pairing it with my cream cords or over a black dress. I am loving the navy and black combo right now! This is still FP online right now, too.



Lastly, for my absolute favorite piece I purchased...

I purchased this in a medium (that's all the had left at the time) and then found it in black on the sale rack for only $17 last week! I love love love them! I checked today and they are basically sold out online.

More recently at The LOFT, I purchased *this* J. Crew Victoria shirt look-alike to wear in our family photos yesterday! I'll post actual pics in the next week or so! Loving it so far! And now it's only $22.50 online! Sweet!

** Snagged any good deals at AT or The Loft lately?? You can share your excitement here!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new tops, especially the ATL one that you wore in your family photos~ I can't wait to see them photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?