Monday, March 7, 2011

OOTD: Ann Taylor + J.Crew Paisley Perfect Shirt


Still loving my Paisley Perfect Shirt (cotton/silk) from a couple of years ago. Here, I have it layered with a black boyfriend cardigan from Ann Taylor, also from 2009 I believe. I initially thought the paisley contained navy, but it's actually black.... though, IMO, you could pair it with either one! Skinny jeans are Paige Premium Denim Verdugo Jegging - LOVE Paige Denim! Thanks for stopping by!



*Don't forget to sign up with SoleSociety.com, a shoe spin-off from parent company Hautelook, which is also A-MA-Zing!! Sole Society offers a new 'virtual closet' of shoes to choose from each month! I ordered some fabulous coral pink platforms this morning! (and some FAB Joe's jeans clothing from Hautelook! Somebody stop me!) Check them both out if you haven't already!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?