Wednesday, March 2, 2011

J.Crew Recent Returns - In-Store only?

I have purchased and returned a lot recently, so I'm beginning with the losers first....

White Cotton Button-Down Shirt/Blouse  (I cannot find this online)
This also comes in a grayish/purple color in store, as well.  It's pretty see-through and runs a bit small.  This is a size Small.  I ended up returning it because it was gaping a little at the bust, and I have a linen shirt I bought last year that looks almost the same as this one.

The one thing I did love about the shirt is that it's stretchy and fits nicely under sweaters, etc... without riding up.  But, again, I just don't think I'd get that much use out of it.  Additionally, I had a bad feeling about those pesky little holes popping up - don't know why exactly, just something about the fabric seemed delicate.


Vintage V-Neck Tee (don't see this online, either)
I thought I loved this at first - I love the solid colored vintage tees - but this is thicker and more stiff... I also had to size up to a Small to like the fit of it.  In fact, now that I am writing this, I wonder if it really even is a vintage v-neck tee, or was it just on the same round table as all the other vintage v-necks?  Anyway, I'm all striped-out unless it's a show-stopper, so this went back, too!

Next post - the keepers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsey. The white shirt is the vintage mixed something or other. Irl pics in this post. I hear you on the thin fabric. I don't trust it either. Looking forward to your keepers!

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?