Sunday, March 13, 2011

Target Re-Releases GO International Designers: Tucker for Target

It's no secret that a lot of us have been waiting for the re-release of many of these great dresses!  Target has been doing designer collaborations for 5 years and this was a sort-of 'celebration' of that, I guess!

I ordered a few things online, but then went up to Target to actually try some on!  This is just the first one I tried on at home and took pics of ..... more pics, reviews, quality, and fitting to come later! 





I'm wearing a size small in this.  The length is pretty short and might work as a dress on some ladies.  I think I'll stick with using this one as a tunic.  The button detail is so cute and the elastic waist is very flattering!




It flows just enough to look nice, without the prego belly effect!



Check back for more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?