Tuesday, February 21, 2012

J.Crew 2012 Brand New Spring Arrivals - Quick

Very quick, took some lazy pics of a couple items I bought today from the new arrivals.


Pink/White stripe sweater.  Also came in camel/white stripe.  I'm wearing an XS here.  Very much softer than I expected. The arms are a little tight and the length is a bit short to the point where I feel like it will be too short after washing.  I suck at iPhone pics, therefore you can't see the fact that it's a v-neck - but not really the flattering kind... it's higher cut.  I love the idea of this sweater and might go for it in a Small on sale, but for now it goes back.



Green sweatshirt top .... this pic doesn't do the color justice... it's gorgeous!  I really do not need another thin sweatshirt-type-casual cotton top, but I had to grab this one.  Nothing really special about the fit or feel of the fabric, but the color is great!  I'm wearing an XS here.

I have a TON of things to review, including Factory finds and more Spring arrivals, so check back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I tried the green sweatshirt on in the neon pink. Both colors are really cute.

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?