Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jason Wu For Target - In Pictures

I always have to check out the collaborations Target does with designers!  Typically I keep only a piece of two - I brought several home to try....  There were a few "cat" pieces (scarf, tee shirt, etc...) but I really do not like cats (aka: give me the creeps) therefore I was certainly not interested in a white t-shirt with a big black cat on it!

All pieces I am modeling are size Small, the skirt is a 4.

If I was working in an office I would keep this blouse - it's nice, but needs a cami underneath.


The skirt was very static-y and I do not like the way it poofs out at the waistband all around.  I was super-sucking-in here and it still sticks out!  If between sizes, I would size up 1 size from your typical J.Crew skirt size.

Closer-up of the top, you can see that it's see-thru, which is fine with a cami... or just a bra I guess, but being from the midwest I doubt I would be rocking that look!  lol


Favorite top.  Also came in a red and maybe a few other colors.  I like this a lot.  I have it tucked into a No.2 pencil skirt in black.  This is a keeper.

To show the length un-tucked....


Polka-dot bow blouse in navy with white dots.  A little too "ahoy sailor" for my taste in the navy.


I do like it a little more in the blush color - I might keep this one.  Shown here with No.2 Pencil Skirt in Wool in Neon Azalea.


From the back...



I said I wasn't going to get this, but it was cuter in person than in the ads.  The fit is good.  I'm long waisted and the belt hits in the right spot.


Not too frilly, puffy, etc... but do I feel like a hotel maid in this dress?!  I can't decide.  This is a maybe.


This is not Jason Wu, but I found this scarf on clearance - leopard with a black, red, and gold buckle print on the border.  It is a silky matieral and was only $5.


That's all for me and Target right now!  Did you purchase anything you loved from the Jason Wu Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?