Monday, March 26, 2012

Move Over Tory .... Macy's & Great Deals!

I almost never shop at our local Macys - it's not great... plus I am soooo annoyed that every single week they have a "One Day Sale" - I mean, seriously?  Plus they have a PREVIEW day... which makes it a TWO DAY SALE!  ANYWAY - Here is the first set of what I bought and kept.  The second set is coming soon!

I swear if this doesn't look like a Tory Burch tunic ...  anyway, it's a nice, stretchy, and the colors are amazing!  This one is Charter Club (first CC piece I've ever bought) in a Small and came in at about $21 in the store during one of the last - uh - ten One Day Sales!


This BCBG dress is still on Piperlime for full-price, but I snagged it for about $30!  This is a Small - I was considering the XS, but it didn't have the same blousy look.  I think I'll be wearing this a lot this summer.  I have it pair with a stretchy belt from F21.


This navy and white bring print shirt is Charter Club and I LOVE it!  I'm wearing a Small here.  You have to wear a cami underneath as it is sheer!    It will even carry over into fall as I found it looked good with a Schoolboy Wool Blazer.  I also love it tucked into some dressy shorts!  Again - this was under $20!!
**FYI - This is now $12.99 online!!!!  Click {here}


Sorry for the butt shot here... these are the skinny jeans I got in 3 different colors from Forever21.  I cannot believe how well they fit! (yes, they have to be washed after every wearing because they stretch out - to be expected with F21!) 

You might remember back in the fall I fell in love with the skinny cords they offered in a lot of cool colors ... these must be the same cut.  It's always hard to tell with F21 as they have a million things that are almost exactly alike.  I love that this is a true red - I also got the teal and kelly green!  Loves!  $15. No joke.



Another Charter Club tunic in XS.  This one I'm the least thrilled with, but I still really love it with skinny jeans.

I think I'm kind of bummed about our recent weather because I feel like I have a ton of new cute spring clothes to wear, but we skipped straight to summer!  Not kidding, I've worn shorts most days in the last couple of weeks - and tank tops!  It's literally been too hot to wear long sleeves!  WTH?!  I'm excited to wear my new stuff, so cut the crap, Mother Nature!

2 comments:

  1. Charter Club? Shut up. I'm really surprised. They seem to have tightened the designs. Usually they are florals, but not quite hip, etc... I love the pieces you chose. Very chic. I don't know what you're seeing. I like the last top! ;)

    ROFL at one day sales. Comedy, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Gigi! I agree - I couldn't believe that first tunic was Charter Club ... it really caught my eye!

    I guess I have to stop making fun of the One Day sales now ... sigh...

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?