Saturday, March 24, 2012

Old Navy, much?

I do not shop at Old Navy often, but I ordered a couple of things online during a recent promo and thought I would share the best...


This twill jacket is pretty fabulous for the price it's being offered at.  The color and buttons weren't exactly what I was looking for, but it's probably because I really want the J.Crew yellow trench version of this jacket seen here.... 


I am wearing an XS in the ON version and a Size 2 in the JC version.  The ON version is softer and more comfy, the J.Crew version is a better color and more sturdy fabric, FYI.


Tie-Front blouse - very see-thru, but meant to be worn with a cami. XS here ... a little small in the bust, but still OK.


Sail-Boat print blouse - This is awesome and a total keeper! Wearing an XS here.


Burnt Orange dress.... comes with a self-tie belt, which I didn't like the placement of so I moved it lower.  Also has an attached full-length orange cami underneath.  This is a pretty nice dress for ON, IMO.  This is a size XS.



Old Navy has really stepped it up for Spring!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Good description of the ON peacoat vs J Crew. The buttons are black on the ON and stand out, but they don't bother me at all. I totally thought they would. I love how comfortable the jacket feels, too. I tried most of these on & it's fun seeing them on others. I love the sailboat print, too!

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?