Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Outfit of the Day: It's Spring Time!


Necklace and Bracelet: Etsy.com
Denim: True Religion Maternity from A Pea in the Pod
Tanks: Liz Lange for Target
Cardigan: J.Crew



Rainboots: Liberty of London for Target




Jacket: Banana Republic


It was raining and gross, so I decided to embrace the "springness" of the weather!  I absolutely love the short sleeved long cardigans from JC last year ... I have the light pink color, too!  The Liz Lange ribbed tanks (which I have in pretty much every color) are a staple in my wardrobe right now!  I actually prefer the A Pea in the Pod ones, which I have 2 of, but the LL for Target ones are good enough considering I will only be wearing them a few more months!

Why do I love the Liberty for Target boots?  A couple of reasons.  One, they have a shorter shaft, which makes them easier (and lighter) to walk in than, say, Hunter boots - which are super-cute, but come up to my knee and weigh a TON!  That's not what I need when I'm already carrying around an extra 20 pounds!  I also love the print, which has a lot of colors that happen to compliment a lot of my spring stuff from last year's JC spring roll out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?