Monday, April 26, 2010

Zac Posen for Target: IRL Pics

So, after the whole Liberty of London craze, I didn't think I'd really get much into Zac.... and for the most part, I was right.  However, a couple of things did catch my eye.  I REALLY wanted to try on the maxi dress, but I couldn't find it at any Target around me (I went to 4!) so I gave up on that.  But, I did find the Tiger Print tank to be adorable and prego-friendly, as well as the Tie-dye Print Tank Dress.

Love love love this tank.  And for 17 bucks, it's a total keeper.  Do I even look prego here?  haha!  Maybe that's why I love it so much!  I could have done a small, but this is a medium.  I figure I'll probably be tired of the print by next year, so why not buy a size to accomodate my figure right now!?

Cute cute cute..... Here I have it on over a ribbed black cotton tank for modesty... I think this is how I would wear it, plus it at least appears I'm trying to cover my bra straps... even though I really don't care!

This is the tie-dye tank dress.  Usually, I hate anything tie-dyed.  However, I really love this one ... and there is a cute cut-out hole in the back.  The material is pretty nice, thick and stretchy, but also clingy.  If I needed this to wear right now, I would keep it.  However, clingy is NOT good for post-pregnancy, so this one is going back.  I'm wearing a small here and I think I would buy a small not pregnant.... but like I said, clingy. 
Have any other readers tried this dress on and could tell me if it's very clingy or tight?

All in all I don't think Zac Posen is really my style, but it's definitely worth checking out.  It appears, at least at the stores in my area, that there will be less inventory of this merch than of the Liberty of London items, some of which are now on sale for 30% off in stores.  I'm 90% sure I'm going to return the tie-dye dress to a different Target tomorrow and see if I can find any of those maxi-dresses!!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?