Sunday, May 9, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Outlet J.Crew Sweatshirt

I rarely get to visit a J. Crew outlet, but back in January, I was able to find one while we were visiting family in NewYork.  I did a post on these finds back in January, but then sort-of forgot about my purchases (something that happens WAYYYY too often!)  So I pulled this open-neck heather gray thin sweatshirt (that's what I'm calling it .... it looks similar to a popular top in the regular JC stores, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called .... any help?!)  and it still fit pretty nicely... and is super comfy!


Top: J.Crew Outlet
Jeans: Momzee Maternity Ankle Toothpick
Tank (underneath): A Pea in the Pod
Necklace: Angl Boutique in Huntington Beach Cali


Pretty much think I might live in this top come fall .... just love it!

Happy Mother's Day .... thanks for stopping by!

PS:  I'm officially 28 weeks and into my 7th month and 3rd Trimester now!  Yay!

5 comments:

  1. looks very cute(and comfy)!
    i think youre talking about the jaspe sweatshirt.
    have a good mothersday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's the original jaspe from last spring...before the multitude of jaspe iterations this fall/spring. Enjoy - I've loved mine!!

    And Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsey,

    I just wanted to thank you so much for your blog. I've always checked it out, but I've been really scouring your pregnancy posts lately. I'm 13 weeks pregnant, and I love seeing the way you put outfits together. So, thanks for all your posts!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ina and Heidi G ... Thanks for the info, you are totally right.. I was thinking of the Jaspe Sweatershirt!

    Susan: I'm so glad you are getting a little inspiration here! I'll keep the posts coming... just a little slower than before, probably! Congrats on your pregnancy!! Is it your first?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's my first. I feel so blah in all my clothes, but I'm way too small for maternity gear. I feel like a have a beer belly, which is trippy. I loathe beer. Ha. I like how you mix maternity with non-maternity.

    I just bought some stretch-waistband skirts from J. Crew this weekend, and I placed an order for some maxi dresses and sun dresses from Old Navy.

    My sister has had four babies, so she gave me tons of maternity gear, which is awesome!

    I only gained 3 pounds in first trimester, but I still feel huge. I think cause my boobies are like way bigger. LOL. And my hips seemed to have expanded already.

    Anyway, good luck with your pregnancy. And, I so understand the lack of posting. I have a cooking blog, and my postings in April and March have been very sporadic.

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?