Friday, August 14, 2009

Denim Jacket and Black & White Dress: F21

I promise this is my last short and sweet post with month-old pics! We just got home 2 days ago an re-adjusting to time and getting things back in order has proved to be more of a challenge and time-consuming than I planned ... what's new? So....

I found both of these pieces at my local F21 about 3 weeks ago and just fell in love with them. I've actually found a few jackets at F21 recently that were super-cute and actually fit better than many of the JC jackets out right now.

Jacket: F21
Dress: F21




There are even cute button and distressing details on the back!











The dress by itself





The jacket: $24.80 - This is now available in all sizes (S,M,L) online. There are several different styles/ washes (as is common with F21) but this is my favorite. I really wanted to get JC's jean jacket (retailing for $98) but this really fits the bill ... especially for how often I'll be wearing it (which, with the number of jackets I have, won't be very often!) Runs TTS - I purchased a Small.
The Dress: $22.80 (I think) - I'm not sure if this is available online right now, but it's been in at least 2 stores I visited recently. The dress fits and hangs very nicely, especially for the price, and I loved the classic black and white pattern! What sold me on it is the built-in soft cups in the bust, which means I don't have to wear a bra! That's a HUGE bonus in the sticky-hot summer of the midwest {woot!} The fabric also doesn't wrinkle easily AT ALL which makes this a great go-to travel dress! I feel like I'll probably wear this dress well into the fall, and maybe even with leggings. Runs TTS to a little large (if you are small chested like me!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit. I really, really like the dress. Good find!

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?