Saturday, August 1, 2009

F21 Military Jacket - J. Crew Look-Alike

F21 Hidden Drawsrting Jacket - $22.80


J. Crew Boyfriend Military Jacket - $98




Forever 21 Jacket - $22.80













There is even some cute piping on the inside! Impressive!



I was lucky enough to come across this puppy at F21 last night! I love the fit and there are many cute details that you wouldn't expect to find at F21 for $22... including an inside tie-belt at the waist to give it a cinched looked (if you want).


I tried on the JC version in the store a couple of days ago and even in the smallest size (XS) was huge and bad looking! I'm not sure for how much longer the chino jacket will be "en vogue" to I'm happy I found this. I don't see it online right now, so head to your store now!
Update: I found it online here. All sizes are currently available!

1 comment:

What Are You Thinking?