Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fundraiser Dress and Best Bra Ever!

A few months ago I posted about some of my absolute most fabulous fashion pieces I own... one of them is a gorgeous, hand beaded Sue Wong dress I purchased to wear for our wedding rehearsal dinner 3 years ago. I never thought I would be able to wear it again (comfortably) after having Connor. But... yea... miracles do happen!!


After lots of running and hours in the gym, I decided to give this dress one more night on the dance floor!!


On a related topic, wearing a backless dress can be daunting for a, A-Cup gal like me and boy-oh-boy did I happen upon an amazing product!!! A self-adhesive (no tape, glue, sticky mess, etc...) gel bra!! This product is so so great I couldn't wait to post about it here! The gel is thick and adds at least a cup size. There is a hook in the middle to create more cleavage. AND, the cups really stay on with no problem, and come off with no pain when you are ready!! I wore them for about 8 hours last night under that dress and they performed great! Woo hoo!! Even more surprising, I bought them at WALMART!! Yeah.... click HERE to see them online ... plus they are on clearance right now! Cannot say enough about this product!!


2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in the dress! Congrats on fitting into it again. I still try on my wedding dress when I am feeling thin just to check, but I haven't come close yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous in your dress!

    And as a fellow-A-cupper, thanks for sharing the bra info!!

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?