Friday, November 27, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY Discovery Toys - Free Shipping Offer!



So, I rarely plug my home business in blogland, but I have to pass on an incredibly simple way to get a jumpstart on (or even finish up!) your Holiday shopping needs for all the little ones in your life! 

As a Discovery Toys Consultant and mom, I quickly realized why these products have been around for over 25 years ... and why parents and grandparents keep coming back year after year!

These products make excellent gifts that both parents and children will be happy to receive! Why??  Durable, educational, fun, and unique toys and products for your children and family ... with a 100% Lifetime Guarantee!  (seriously!)

Even better, most toys do not require batteries, grow with your children, and support and enhance their learning as they grow!  Our products are used in the home, but also preschools, elementary schools, church nurserys, hospitals, waiting rooms, and more!

Please check out my personal website:


to view our products and shop online!

**As a special deal for blog readers, I will waive shipping on orders between $50 and $150 from now until Monday, Nov 30th 2009.   Please contact me so I can place your order for you if you'd like free shipping!***

Wanna get it done fast??  Check out the Holiday Collections - bundles of toys at a 10-15% discount!  EASY!

Like everything you see?  Ask me about becoming a consultant yourself and start earning extra income for your family (or just your own shopping addiciton! ;)


Play with your children... it's the best investment you can make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?