Monday, June 21, 2010

Martin + Osa: Store Closing Deals!

Seeing as how Martin and Osa is apparently closing, all sales are final both online and in stores. This kept me away while everything was only 30% off, but now that our entire B&M is 50% off, I had to take a look around!

I REALLY wanted to pick out some denim because I love love love the jeans I have from there, but being in this "condition" there is no way I can take a chance on denim since every pair fits differently.

I did, however, find a couple of cute items that I think will be very versatile and comfy down the road...


White linen button-up shirt - Size 0.  I wanted a 2, but you can't be choosy when it's only $25 (reg. $69).  I think since it fits in the shoulders now, there should be no problem post-pregnancy!

Can also be worn open until I CAN button it!




Gray hoodie snap cardigan - Size S. Also $25 (reg. $69)



This is so soft and comfy, plus love the length and color!

If you have a M+O in your area, it might be worth seeing what they have left in your size.  If you need jeans, I highly recommend checking them out!  There is also a trench coat that I REALLLLLY wanted, but my store only had XL's.  Check it out!  Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, I'm going to check it out online asap. I love the hoodie, it looks on you. Love the color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue: Yes, check it out! The hoodie is pure comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog! i was searching martin + osa (so sad about their demise). i'll follow you. here's my current blog if you'd like to do the same! http://lifebetweenthegreens.blogspot.com/

    My next blog project is fashion related and now working on including a variety of contributors. I love how you've customized voting below your photos.

    Cheers,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?