Monday, July 19, 2010

OOTD w/ J.Crew Potpourri Scarf

We met some friends out for dinner Friday night and I actually had some time and the energy to put an outfit together (which is rare).  I've been wearing only dresses lately due to heat and the fact that ANYTHING around my waist is extremely uncomfortable right now, but I got some new size Large leggings from Forever21 that are super comfy, so I decided to give them a shot!


Grey Short Sleeve Cashmere Blend Cardigan: Ann Taylor
Black Knit Cropped Leggings: Forever 21
Long White T-Back Tank: Liz Lange for Target
Watercolor Potpourri Scarf: J.Crew
Skinny Black Patent Leather Belt: J.Crew
Cobblestone Bracelet in black: J. Crew


And, yes, we're still cookin'...

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that scarf! Wish I had been able to get my hands on one. It looks cute belted!

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?