Monday, July 13, 2009

Danielle Flat Sandal (J. Crew) Look-Alike

J. Crew's Danielle Sandal in Tawny Brown


This is another super find from TJ. I find they look similar to JC's Danielle sandal, just on a smaller scale, which I actually like better. I really like the 'O' Ring details on the Danielle sandal, so that's what drew me to this look-alike. The Danielle Sandal is sold out in my size online and I couldn't find anywhere in stores around me! Sooo, for $16, I think these are a cute alternative ... especially since I might not even like this style next year!





Brand: Soda


Material: Man-Made


Price: $16.99




3 comments:

  1. super cute sandals!! where did you find these?
    love your blog, first time reading, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, could you please share the style info?? These are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got these at TJ Maxx at the same time I found the actual JC shoes there! They aren't real leather or anything, but I love the nude color and the "O" ring detail. They were only $16.99!! Happy huinting! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?