Sunday, July 26, 2009

OOTD: Nautical for the Riverfront & Free Shipping on Etsy Shop Items!

First off, this is the last day of FREE SHIPPING on flower pins in my Etsy Shop! I'm leaving on vaca on Tuesday, so today is the last day I can take orders and ship out tomorrow!

This is the outfit I wore a couple of days ago to eat and hang out by the river.

Tee: J. Crew
Jeans: Paige Premium
Belt: J. Crew
Necklace: F21
Bracelet: J. Crew
Blazer: Banana












I was giving this "blazer look a try. I still feel a little manly in a blazer. I think I pulled this off pretty well, but I still feel more feminine and comfy in a nice cardigan! But that's just me!
HUGE shout out to Paige Premium Denim jeans. I going to be doing some denim reviews in the coming week, as well as some AWESOME baby product reviews ... so watch for that!
Enjoy your Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?