Thursday, July 23, 2009

OOTD for Shopping: M+O Day

Connor and I dashed to the mall this morning to pick up a couple of things and swing through F21 (posts later about finds there!). I am really taking advantage of this cooler (and crappier!) weather by wearing jeans that are usually long-lost friends by mid-July. Not this year! It has been unseasonably cool here lately, meaning I've been able to not only sport denim, but also my JC Travel Trench and some cardigans! Love it! Today's outfit:
Top: Martin + Osa
Jeans: Martin + Osa Slim Jean in a resin rinse
Necklace: F21
Bracelet: J. Crew
(I tried a new photography angle today in hopes of actually being able to capture my feet sometimes!)



I generally buy jeans that have more of a design on the back pockets (I think it's more flattering on me that way) but these just have a little bit of blue stitching through the pockets and I really love them! I think I've worn these three days in a row now! ;)

1 comment:

What Are You Thinking?