Monday, July 27, 2009

Juicy Track Suit - Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

I finally pulled the trigger on what I consider to be one of the most pointless and overpriced little luxuries out there ... and I LOVE it!

When Nordy's has it's Anniversary Sale, I always look for deals on items that almost never go on sale. Generally this includes brands like Juicy, UGG, Paige and 7 For All Mankind Denim, etc...

This year, I saw some Juicy Couture track jackets and velour pockets pants in a "normal" color in my size for 50% off the original price .... how could I resist? I love the "pocket pants"! They are so so so comfy! I'm pretty sure they are not $120 comfy ... but definitely $49 comfy! The color is called "carbooter", but it's basically a nice royal / navy blue.








The pants are a size small and fit perfectly ... very low-rise, but a perfect fit! I'm going to get them hemmed about an inch while we're on vacation in California for the next 2 weeks! (yeah, we don't a have a Nordy's here, so I'm bringing them to Cali to get them hemmed for free!! ;)
Here's the deal: I ordered a small in the top, too and it's a bit small. I'm sure it actually fits the way Juicy wants it to fit me, but it's definitely more snug than I would normally purchase (see pic where it's zipped). It looks and feels great when it's unzipped, but zipped is very form-fitting. I can't imagine ordering a Medium, which is a size 6-8.
Bottom Line: I'm glad I bought this. It doesn't have the crazy "Juicy" crap written all across the butt or anything, and it is so soft and comfy! I haven't removed the tags on the jacket in hopes that I might locate a medium while we're out of town, but if not, I'll keep it as-is! Pants run TTS, jackets runs small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?