Monday, March 8, 2010

Outfits with F21 Safari/ Military Jacket + J.Crew (and pretty Target bangles!)

Still loving this $20 Forever 21 jacket from last year some love, with some new Spring items!  I'm really glad I still love this jacket ... funny, because there are ones I spent $100's on last year that I haven't even worn in over a year.  Just goes to show, you never know!

Jacket: F21 from last year  (Small)
Shirt: J.Crew Vintage Bateau Tee in Camel (XS)
Necklace: J.Crew from last year
Bracelet: LOFT
Jeans: True Religion Maternity Straight Leg


I really love this gold and pearl necklace with the white and camel stripes of the shirt.


Jacket: F21
Top: J.Crew Tuxedo Ruffle Painter Henley in White (Small)
Jeans: Chip and Pepper Maternity Jeans


And, some really pretty bangles from Target.  I was finally able to get the third color on a recent Target trip!  I love these and they look great with all the new J.Crew Spring colors!  Check out the coral one: here.  The colors are better shown on Target's website ... they look a little faded out here!   For $12.99 each, it's not wonder they are sold out online... but they're still available in most stores!  Good luck!

1 comment:

What Are You Thinking?