Sunday, March 14, 2010

Talbots Accessories: Necklaces, Earrings, and Scarves

I have been surprisingly interested and impressed with Talbots merchandise lately.  Not only the clothing, but also many of their accessories.  Recently {here} I reviewed the Twill Trench in Gypsy Rose which I wore out in the rainy weather today and got tons of compliments!  I love it!

Here are items I've recently purchased (or are lusting over!) that I think you'll love, too!  I've recently started focusing on finding shorter length necklaces as I already have way too many long ones from last year!

First off, check out the Pave Necklace which is on super sale for $23.39!  The picture just doesn't do it justice, but this will be PERFECT for dressy black outfits ... especially at holiday time!! I would snatch this beauty up ASAP if I were you!

These gorgeous necklaces also now have a place on my dresser:

                                                     


This is way pretty in preson and really compliments all the new spring colors!


On my wishlist:
(which, but the way, I love that Talbots lets you keep a wishlist!)






And,  a couple of gorgeous scarves:


also available in blue!


There is also a Tulip Print scarf that is my favorite ... but it keeps becoming sold out online!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?