Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My New True Religion Maternity Jeans

What a wonderful thanks-for-having-my-second-grandchild gift from my mother-in-law!  I don't even have regular True Religion jeans, but I am thrilled to have this maternity version!  Clearly, these pics were taken a few weeks ago when I was about 15 weeks.

Cute front pockets at the hip.

Lots of sewn detail on the front...

And, of course on the back... plus their signature button-down flap pockets.

On top, I'm wearing my new Liz Lange for Target ruched side, v-neck long sleeve tee in sea foam green that I purchased a few weeks ago for about $7.50!  I'm super excited about it since I'm obesessed with this color right now!

This is actually a better pic of the back pockets!


I bought my normal size 28 in these.... sometimes I can wear a 27, it just depends.  As usual (even with my regualr jeans) I probably could have gone down a size, but pregnancy is not the time to try squeezing into things for fashion's sake.  I don't have any pics of the rest of the leg (doh!) but I think these pics I do have capture the detail and look of the jeans.  The leg is slim/straight and the "rise" is low, though there is a long and stretchy comfy waistband that should last me at least through 7-8 months.

It's a little difficult to find cute designer maternity jeans, even online.  But, the best websites I've found so far are:

and 
http://www.apeainthepod.com/ (where this pair was purchased)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Today I learned that when I finally decide to have babies, my fashionable choices wont fade away during pregnancy. It's a whole new world, but good to know that style isn't been removed from pregnancy attire. They look great on you!

    Dea
    www.beachfloatabroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jeans!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah: Those are cute!! And sold out in a lot of sizes!

    I don't think I've done a post on them yet, but these jeans look like my fave maternity jeans right now .... ankle skinnies from Momzee ... I'll have to do a post on them!!

    I like tbe website you linked to! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

    Thanks,
    Carina - Maternity clothing

    ReplyDelete

What Are You Thinking?