Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cotton Tiered Ruffle Tank - Express


DREAMWEIGHT COTTON TIERED RUFFLE SCOOP-NECK TOP
Style: 9613338C
Was: $29.50 Now: $19.99
Layered-on ruffles add flirty swing to this sleeveless top
Cotton/Modal
Scoop neck
Tiered ruffles
Ruffled shoulders
Machine Washable
Imported


This was a nice surprise! I generally never go into Express (at least not for the last couple postpartum years) but I was shopping with a cousin for her high school graduation dress a couple weeks ago and this was one of the places she wanted to go. She didn't find any dresses to even try on, but I did run across this little beauty.

Bra-friendly and non-clingy, I was sold immediately. And, at 40% off, the price was right, too! It appeared that brighter colors had been available at one point because there were some XL sized stragglers hanging among the muted colored tanks still on the rack.


I feel like this tank resembles the hard-to-find Rolling Ruffles tank offered up by JC just recently, only cheaper and they still had my size. Soooo, I'm happy with it!

A pretty nice fit .... not too "pregnancy poofy" in the front



**Ended Up With: I bought the XS (could have gone with a small) in the off-white color.

**Bottom Line: At $18 bucks, sure, it's a good summer tank to have around! Runs TTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?