Saturday, June 6, 2009

New at This

This is my second baby... err... blog. My first blog is dedicated to my life as a mommy and a wife. This blog will be dedicated to product and clothing reviews, my obsessions-of-the-moment, wish lists, and things I'm selling to clear out some closet space!

Please excuse my *terrible* self-photographing skills as I am totally new at this... but I really want to show "in real life" (IRL) pics of items I'm reviewing so you can see what they look like on a real person! I absolutely LOVE reading blogs wear women show real outfits! (see all the blogs I follow! they are all wonderful!) I think real pictures mean WAY more than what a clothing piece looks like on a stick-thin supermodel!

Anyway.... this is just to say hi and thanks for stopping by! Posting starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?