Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Meet and Shop With Our Personal Shoppers" at My Local J. Crew

I received this email a while back from my local store:

I wanted to reach out to you to say thank you once again for your interest in finding out more about our new arrivals, online exclusives, and special promotions. We truly appreciate your business and want you to experience personalized service. We would love to learn more about you so that we may learn what you need. Please share with us what items you like at J. Crew. What are your sizes and color preferences? Do you have an occasion coming up? Do you need a gift for someone? Perhaps you need help to put together an outfit?

We’d also like to invite you to come in and meet our personal shoppers. They’ll be available to help you with any of your shopping needs and this is a free service to you. It is like shopping with your best friend who can provide private shopping time with you in our store. Your personal shopper will know your sizes and can put together new items for you, as well as help coordinate with past purchases.

Please join us on Wednesday June 24th from 6-9pm. Meet our personal shoppers or come simply to see what is new.

You can send me an email or simply call the store and we can book an appointment with one of our personal shoppers. We’re looking forward to seeing you!



I think it was nice to get a more personal note from the store manager. They must have used the "client cards" the had us fill out a couple months ago to compile an email list. It's also nice to be able to email the store when there is a style, color, or size I'm looking for... so there is no reason to drag my two-year-old up to the store just to look for it!

I'm still not sure if I'm going to go tonight yet ... we have about a million things going on tonight... but I'll let you know how it goes if I do go check it out! I pretty much know everyone that works at the store by name, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?